COVID-19 Updates & Protocols
Updated January 2022
- Mask Requirements
- Aspen – Masks are required indoors and must be worn in the studio at all times (including during the workout) per the Pitkin County Mask Mandate. Masks must cover your nose and mouth and be made of a solid material.
- Breckenridge – Masks are required indoors and must be worn in the studio at all times (including during the workout) per the Pitkin County Mask Mandate. Masks must cover your nose and mouth and be made of a solid material.
- Steamboat – Masks are strongly encouraged, especially for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
- Vail Valley – Masks are strongly encouraged, especially for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
- There will be no hands-on corrections.
- Please wipe down your machine after each class with provided disinfectant.
- Studios will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
- Clients and instructors should wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- Props (aside from balance poles) will not be used.
- No Walk-Ins. All clients must register for classes online prior.
- STAY AT HOME if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, and/or abdominal pain.
- If you are showing signs of being sick, we will ask you to leave.
Please note that older adults and those with chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk for serious illness.
Follow us on Instagram for updates and be watching our schedule.
Free Home Workouts
Workout with us at home! Check out our free home workouts on our Instagram Channel (IGTV).
The workouts can be done right at home and is based on our signature Tonic Method workout. Exercises are slow and deliberate combined with bursts of low impact cardio to build muscular endurance, improve balance, increase strength, and improve posture, while utilizing breath and focusing on core engagement.
Props Needed for the Home Workouts:
2x Hand Weights (3lb or 5lb) — or you can use bottle of wine/cans of food
1 yoga/Pilates mat
2x hand towels or sliders (if on carpet use paper/plastic plates)
Bench or Chair