COVID-19 Updates & Protocols
Updated February 2021
With the increasing local spread of COVID-19 the Colorado Governor has issued a statewide mask order. In compliance with this order, face masks are now required and must be worn to enter the studio and during the workout. We are doing everything we can to support you and keep you sane during this time and also for the health and safety of our community, clients, and instructors. Thank you for your understanding, love, and support.
- Clients and instructors must wear masks. Please bring your own.
- Social Distancing is required.
- Class sizes are limited at our Breckenridge studio.
- There will be no hands-on corrections.
- Please wipe down your machine before and after each class with provided disinfectant.
- Studios will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
- Clients and instructors must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- Fill water bottles before coming to the studio (the water fountains will be out of service).
- Props (aside from balance poles) will not be used.
- No Walk-Ins. All clients must register for classes online prior.
- STAY AT HOME if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, and/or abdominal pain.
- If you are showing signs of being sick, we will ask you to leave.
Please note that older adults and those with chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk for serious illness.
Free Home Workouts
Workout with us at home! Check out our free home workouts on our Instagram Channel (IGTV).
The workouts can be done right at home and is based on our signature Tonic Method workout. Exercises are slow and deliberate combined with bursts of low impact cardio to build muscular endurance, improve balance, increase strength, and improve posture, while utilizing breath and focusing on core engagement.
Props Needed for the Home Workouts:
2x Hand Weights (3lb or 5lb) — or you can use bottle of wine/cans of food
1 yoga/Pilates mat
2x hand towels or sliders (if on carpet use paper/plastic plates)
Bench or Chair